There are many ways to deal with the waste cables and wires. This time, the waste cables recycling manufacturer will introduce several commonly used methods to you.
1. Manual peeling method: pure manual peeling, because of inefficiency, high cost, poor operating environment and other reasons, this method has been eliminated by most enterprises.
2. Incineration method: burning the plastic skin of wire and cable, burning the skin and recycling the core. This method will produce a large number of toxic gases, seriously polluting the environment; the oxidation of the core during combustion will also reduce the metal recovery rate.
3. Mechanical peeling method: using mechanical equipment to process wires and cables. Stripper is generally used for thick cable, and copper meter machine is used for wire less than 20 mm. This method is the mainstream method at present.
4. Chemical method: The decomposition of wires and cables is carried out by using chemical principle, but the decomposition solution will produce new pollution. According to the current environmental requirements, this treatment method is not recommended.
5. Freezing method: using liquid nitrogen as refrigerant. Wires and cables can become brittle, broken and shaken at low temperatures. It can separate the coil from the core. This method is more environmentally friendly, but the cost is too high.